- "The Fundamental of Collisionless Reconnection," J. F. Drake and M. A. Shay, in 'Reconnection of Magnetic Fields: Magnetohydrodynamics and Collisionless Theory and Observations,' J. Birn and E. R. Priest, editors, (Cambridge University Press, 2006).
- "Nonlinear Dynamics of Self-Guiding Electromagnetic Beams in Relativistic Electron-Positron Plasmas," M. Ohhashi, T. Tatsuno, V. I. Berezhiani, and S. V. Mikeladze, in 'Progress in Soliton Research' (Nova Scientific, New York, 2004).
- "Transition to Self-Organized High Confinement States in Tokamak Plasmas: Transition to H-mode in Tokamak Plasmas," P. N. Guzdar, R. G. Kleva, R. J. Groebner, and P. Gohil. Non-equilibrium Phenomenon in Plasmas, Astrophysics and Space Science Library, Vol. 321, Eds. A. Surjalal Sharma and P. K. Kaw (Springer, 2004).
- "Structure of Turbulent Irregularities in High Latitude Plasma Patches - 3D Nonlinear Simulations, Disturbances in Geospace," N. A. Gondarenko and P. N. Guzdar, The Storm-Substorm Relationship Geophysical Monograph 142 (AGU, 2004) pg. 205.
- "Chaos in Dynamical Systems," 2nd edition, by E. Ott (Cambridge University Press, 2002) 478 pages.