- Ph.D., Materials Science & Engineering, University of Maryland College Park, MD, 2020
- B.S., Physics with minor in Mathematics, Towson University, MD, 2014
Dr. Zoey Warecki earned her B.S. in Physics with a minor in Mathematics from Towson University in 2014 and her Ph.D. in Materials Science & Engineering from the University of Maryland College Park in 2020. She joined the Institute for Research in Electronics and Applied Physics (IREAP) in 2021. Zoey is a joint fellow at both the Institute for Systems Research (ISR) at the University of Maryland advised by Gary Rubloff and at Sandia National Laboratory, CA, advised by Alec Talin.
- Solid-state lithium ion batteries
- Li-ion materials for neuromorphic computing
- In-situ scanning transmission electron microscopy
- Electron beam induced current microscopy
Rubloff Research Group, Google Scholar