University of Maryland / Duke University (MURI 2007)
Exploiting Nonlinear Dynamics for Novel Sensor Networks
Start Date: May 1, 2007
MURI Mid-Review Presentation
October 3, 2008
- "The Chaotic Time-Reversal Sensor," B. Taddese, James Hart, Ed Ott, Tom Antonsen, John Rodgers, and Steven Anlage.
- "NLD Sensor Networks: Theoretical Studies," Thomas Antonsen, Michelle Girvan, P. Krishnaprasad, Ed Ott, and Jim Yorke.
- "Boolean Delay Networks," Duke University (Dan Gauthier, Hugo Cavalcante, Seth Cohen, Zheng Gao, Rui Zhang) and University of Maryland (Daniel Lathrop, Matthew Adams, John Rodgers, Ed Ott, Andrew Pomerance, and Rajarshi Roy.
- "Nonlinear Photonic Sensor Networks," Adam B. Cohen, Bhargava Ravoori, Karl R. B. Schmitt, Thomas E. Murphy, and Rajarshi Roy.
(You may download a zipped file which contains the powerpoint slides, along with the associated movies. All files must be installed in the same directory.)
- "Sensor Platform Motion Control," P. S. Krishnaprasad.
- "Chaotic Microwave Systems Based on Traveling-Wave Tube (TWT) Amplifiers," John Rodgers, Mike Holloway, Kristy Gaff, and Michelle Adan.
- "The Chaotic Time Reversal Sensor," Biniyam Taddese, James Hart, Thomas Antonsen Jr., Edward Ott, John Rodgers, and Steven M. Anlage.
- "Nonlinear Dynamics and Synchronization in Optoelectronic Feedback Loops," Bhargava Ravoori, Karl R. B. Schmitt, Adam B. Cohen, James A. Yorke, Thomas E. Murphy, and Rajarshi Roy.
- "Using Synchronization for Prediction of High-Dimensional Chaotic Dynamics", Adam B. Cohen, Bhargava Ravoori, Karl R. B. Schmitt, Thomas E. Murphy, and Rajarshi Roy.
- "Sensor Network Platform Positioning with Cyclic Pursuit," K. S. Galloway, E. W. Justh, and P. S. Krishnaprasad.
- "Gate Network Dynamics: Ultra-Wideband Sources," Matthew M. Adams and Daniel P. Lathrop.
- "Stability of Boolean Networks of Arbitrary Topology," A. Pomerance, W. Losert, M. Girvan, and E. Ott.
- "Modeling Nonlinearity in Traveling Wave Tubes," M. A. Holloway, J. Rodgers, and T. Antonsen.
Webpage maintained by Dorothea F. Brosius
Modified 10/21/08 by DFB